Contact Center Customer Advocate - Canton, Michigan, United States
- Job Type:Full Time
- Category:Automotive,Call Center Representative,Customer Care Representative,Customer Service Representative
- Job Location: Canton, Michigan, United States
Contact Center Customer Advocate
Victory Automotive Group is family owned and operated since 1997 with over 40 locations across the United States. We provide the best opportunities for all employees, customers, communities and each manufacturer we represent. Our continued commitment is to improve our dealerships and services to satisfy our customer’s wants and needs 100 percent of the time and always provide a pleasant, informative and professional experience.
Victory Automotive Group is always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly, online job application!
Victory Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Victory Automotive Group is seeking motivated individuals who love assisting customers via phone, email, and text, in a professional and exciting office environment.
Are you ready to build your customer service skill set while developing your working knowledge of the automotive dealership world? Do you have excellent communication skills and a drive to help customers? Then we encourage you to apply!
As a part of the Victory Automotive Group family with over 40 dealerships across the United States, there is no shortage in opportunities to grow and advance. Come and learn while you earn with ongoing training and mentoring to enhance your current knowledge base.
This job description summary outlines core aspects of this position, but additional duties may be required on a routine basis. This job description does not constitute the complete responsibilities for this position.
- Answer incoming phone calls generated from dealer websites and other sources provided
- Able to manage both inbound and outbound calls
- Assist customers with a pleasant appointment setting experience by determining appropriate scheduling needs for their vehicle
- Work to provide the highest level of customer service possible, treating our customers as family
- Proactively provide feedback to our internal team that helps improve our services and create a better customer experience
- Assist with basic questions regarding various aspects of sales and service
- Maintain accurate and updated notes in the CRM
- Maintain productivity standards as set by departmental needs
- Willingness to assist in all areas of the business, including sales, service and other requests as needed
- Hold and maintain yourself and others to high moral and ethical standards and conduct yourself with honesty and integrity
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED preferred; some post high school education or training a plus
- Working knowledge of the automotive industry preferred
- Excellent decision making and problem-solving skills
- Organizational and time management skills, as well as a strong attention to detail
- Professional and dependable
- Enjoy proving meaningful connections with customers via phone and email
- Works well both as a team and individually
- Ability to relate, emphasize, and build rapport with customers
- Must be adaptable and flexible within a continuously changing environment
- Ability to pass pre-employment background check and drug screening
- Excellent telephone, writing and typing skills required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite – Specifically Excel
- Customer Service and/or Call Center experience required
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance
- Dependable and focused on great customer service
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Professional Workplace
- Non-Smoking Workplace
- Drug Free Workplace
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Direct Deposit
- 401(k) with Company Match
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
It’s time to make the most important move of your career!